Inside the Amiga Walker
The Walker without the top of the case
Same from behind - it's powered up and running in this picture.
The Walker was to be an enhanced replacement for the Amiga A1200. It contains many of the same parts found in the A1200 with a few extras thrown in.
Components - Manufacturer in brackets
- 33MHz 68030 CPU - MC68030FE33B, (Motorola)
- TONI (FPGA) - XC4013, (XILINX)
- GAYLE - 391424-02, AA-GAYLE-R5, (CSG)
- ALICE - 391010-01, 8374-ALICE, AMIGA TECH, (?)
- BUDGIE - 391425-01, BUDGIE REV 0, (VLSI)
- LISA - 391227-01, 1XS6-LISA, (HP)
- PAULA - 391077-01, 8364R7PL, (CSG)
- CIAs - 8520, (CSG)
- Keyboard CPU - 391508-02 REV1, AMIGA TECH, (Motorola)
- SuperIO ? - F82C735, CHIPS
- Unknown - Bt101KPJ, (Bt)
The Walker Motherboard
This is the Front of the motherboard
High Res Version (5 MB)
This is the back end of the motherboard
High Res Version (4.5 MB)
You can see the Kickstart ROMs and 33MHz 68030 CPU here
High Res Version (3 MB)
This is the small circuit board with the mouse and keyboard ports, as you see it's hand soldered.
This is the top of the case from inside.
You can tell it's a prototype!
Amiga Walker Front Page.